test message

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:22:00 PDT 2020

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, 09:18, some jerk using my email address wrote:

> Ahh, we know you finally found Jesus and took a long, deep, sabatical,
> hihi!

WTF?!  Had Juan to find Jesus for you, incompetent Christians?  >:(

Holy sh_t, did you lose the guy *again* in 2020, after so many years
waiting for him?!  Oh, please...  #palmface³  :(((

PS 1:  -  Stop with this stupid spoofing thing, rooty.  Please, it is NOT a
good moment for playing with me.  Go play with Jesus or other imaginary
creatures.  I do always prefer dragons and unicorns.

PS 2:  -  I do definitely love Greg!  Thanks for the patience with all the
list problems and also with my laziness!  Sorry, I swear I used bcc only
because I was f_cking busy!  :P