test message

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:08:45 PDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 08:50:27PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:51:28 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> > On 03/10/2020 11:09 AM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > > On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:49:49 -0700
>

> > > 	There was indeed a problem with cock's SPF configuration and Vincent fixed it yesterday.
> >
> > Ah. Good to know -- tfwno.gf is one of my favorites ;)
>

> 	And to give credit where credit's due, it was Greg who figured it out. Cock.li changed servers a few days ago and my messages stopped getting through so I assumed it had something to do with whitelisting at cpunks' end, but that wasn't the case.

Ahh, we know you finally found Jesus and took a long, deep, sabatical, hihi!

Have you taken Him into your heart yet?

:)

Don't worry dear, only feeling extra cheeky today - rooty and I still love you, even if you have fallen for Jesus :)

rooty, please don't respond this time, it's hard enough already for Juan during his transition!

We've kept an extra special email address just for you dear, JuanLovesJesus at tfwno.gf, and the password is your first name and today's date.