test message

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Mar 10 11:09:13 PDT 2020

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:49:49 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 03/10/2020 12:59 AM, Se7en wrote:
> > This is a test message. A user from this list emailed me to ask if our
> > mutual email provider has been banned or if he is individually
> > banned. If it goes through, it's his.
>
> It's his.
>
> So I didn't know that this list bans people.

	It was me, but I never said "banned". This was my message to Se7en

	"Are you able to post to the cpunks list using your @cock.email? I ask because my address @tfwno.gf is being rejected apparently by some SPF related problem  and I was wondering if it affected all of cock.li domains"

	There was indeed a problem with cock's SPF configuration and Vincent fixed it yesterday.