[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: Coronavirus Patients in China to beTreated with High-Dose Vitamin C in New Clinical Trial

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Mar 8 15:53:01 PDT 2020

On Sun, Mar 08, 2020 at 10:16:13PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:36:41AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> > As a person with a degree in chemistry, I doubt that 24 grams of vitamin C ("ascorbic acid") is "too much acidity".    And even if it were, they could neutralize that acidity by reacting it with a base, like sodium, potassium, calcium, or  magnesium, and take it in pill form.  Much simpler than an IV drip.
>
> But what's the efficacy delta for IV drip vs oral tablet?
>
> Put another way, perhaps we can ask what's the equivalent dosage for say 1gm IV, if you prefer to take oral, to achieve the same efficacy, and is the equivalency linear - e.g. 10gm IV, being 10 times 1gm, may not be the same linear increment for an oral dose?

Just in:

  To: 'Zenaan Harkness' <zen at freedbms.net>
  Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 08:32:22 +1100
  Subject: RE: Coronavirus Patients in China to beTreated with High-Dose Vitamin C in New Clinical Trial

   Hey Zen,

   As you know I have read a lot on the subject of Vit C. The oral intravenous ratio is approximately a factor of 8. To get the same effect of 1 gram of intravenous you need to take 8 grams orally. It has also been tested that taking C intravenously is the same as taking it in the muscle. It has also been tested at doses intravenously of up to 300 grams in a 24 hour period without any toxic effect. It has also been observed that doses up to 300 grams act as an anti oxidant but over 300 grams it becomes oxidising.

   To ensure oral intake is not excessively acidic I add about 5% baking soda (aluminium free) to the C capsules I make. Each 00 capsule I make has approximately 800 mg of vitamin C. I also add about 5% lysine as an anti viral.

   I have the greatest confidence that none of my family will suffer the ill effects of any virus given our C regime.

   Cheers

   Andrew

(I've also heard magnesium ascorbate/ magnesium carbonate if your sodium (salt) levels are too high...)