Egypt missiles: from provoking all its neighbours, soon to directly provoke Iran - what could possibly go wrong?

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Thu Mar 5 16:59:01 PST 2020

Did I say Egypt? I meant the Chinese ^B^B actually Israel.

Israel kitting up with (US Pegasus) refueling air tanker jets, so as to be able to actively drop bombs on Iran, rather than just "all immediate neighbours".

Antagonising all your neighbours with literal bomb drops and assassinations - what could possibly go wrong?

  US to Sell Pegasus Tanker Jets to Israel, Allowing Its Fighters to Reach Iran's Territory
  https://sputniknews.com/military/202003051078486176-us-to-sell-pegasus-tanker-jets-to-israel-allowing-its-fighters-to-reach-irans-territory/