In Surprise Move, Pope Francis Shills For Renewed Connection With God

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:22:13 PST 2020

The f*cking message below it is definitely not mine.  It's pretty obvious
to anyone, I hope.

I never lost my time reading Zenaan's and his stupid personas' messages in
the last years.  Why should I waste my life time answering one of their
creepy emails?

(I do love filters!!!  <3)

Jezz, this garbage fire is completely sick and disgusting, a waste of
oxygen, potable water, and food...  >:(