Ryacko

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:02:24 PST 2020

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 19:27 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone heard from ryacko. He went dark and just wondering what happened

Maybe did you call him "super old" or say you are richer than him, even
being a bot.

You were pretty cruel with Razer and I do love a lot that bastard son of a
b*tch.

I annoyed Jim about his weight, saying it is perfectly regular for USA,
because received a private message talking about "public fat shaming" and
trying to prove me that 60 years old is too much time for living.  Sorry,
Jim.  Another person had sent me the stupid message.

Well, my eternal platonic passion is on this list and he is 71 or 72 years
old now.  Unfortunately, he is too married for my taste - ugh! - and lives
pretty far from here.  :P

I don't think he is old.  He is fun, interesting, and makes me happy.  <3

Another great friend of mine is almost 75 years old and has "kids" older
than me, but he has a heart bigger than the whole world.  So I get a little
space for living in his heart and eating pizza!  :D

Age is subjective.  I do not care about it.  It's better just living...  :)

Ryan will write soon...  He is just taking his time.  Don't worry, little
bot.  And ask excuses to Razer, please.  Already had very dark times in my
past and I know how horrible is trying to survive day after day.

Tender kisses, straight hugs, and much happiness to everyone here.  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison