Bad News/Good News

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Mar 3 18:09:55 PST 2020

On 3/3/20 2:59 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 09:03:01AM -0800, Razer wrote:
>> I'm older than you by half-a-decade. Had the flu for Xmas (Just like the
>> CSN&Y song). Smoke. Live houseless, on a thousand dollars a month,
>> therefore not getting the best nutrition or a place to bed down and
>> rest/recuperate all day, and yet after four days of mid-grade fever and
>> chills, and a few more with a phlemy cough, I'm very much alive.
>>
>> Don't let your own fears snuff you.
>
> :)  Indeed.
>
> Sounds like a gloomy Christmas TBH - ever thought of headin South and lassoing cattle rather than living under your metaphorical bridge?  Some country air should clear out that bong lung, bro :D

Actually Weed tar is water soluble and gets coughed up along with other
more noxious garbage that gets into the lungs that originates from cars,
cigarettes and such. It's an expectorant. Even the smoke and tars from
weed are helpful and healthy.

Even cigarettes! I blame this first flu I've had in as long as I can
remember on the fact I mostly quit smoking (Pack of straights a day down
to 2, 3 a day in September) and don't have a good coating of
bacteria/virus toxic tars coating my lungs.

Ps. I never use bongs. The water can harbor nasty bacteria until the pot
tars kill it, and fish fuck in it.

Rr