#SexyVixenVinyl -- Re: mail.yandex.com FTFW :D - [LIBERATING]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Mar 3 16:27:35 PST 2020

On Sun, Jan 05, 2020 at 02:28:09PM +1100, Zig the N.g wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 02, 2020 at 08:30:30AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> > > "Zigger the N.gger"  <ziggerjoe at yandex.com
> > > <mailto:ziggerjoe at yandex.com>>  is "Zenaan Harkness".
> >
> > New filter for the new year. Mail from that account spamcanned on
> > arrival and all posts mentioning that persona get deleted.
> >
> > "Rooty" is next.
> >
> > Rr
>

> Oh no!  My, I mean Zigger's, trigger plot foiled again!  So sad.
>
> Here, have a Russian trollski to lift you sorry arse up:
>
>   Razer j.gger and tr.gger n.pper from Braziquador fight it out,
>   Russian style:
>   https://sputniknews.com/videoclub/202001041077944668-small-but-daring-little-kittens-engage-in-fighting-/
>
>   The Zig, waking up to Razer's virtual loving affection:
>   https://sputniknews.com/videoclub/202001031077935978-sleepyhead-slumbersome-otter-enjoys-post-party-affection-/
>
>   Gabbard actually agrees with The Z.gger on Iran:
>   https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001041077944899-gabbard-blasts-trump-over-soleimani-killing-demands-immediate-pullout-of-us-troops-from-iraq-syria/
>
>   The real reason Trump finally got on this latest evil war path:
>   https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001041077946135-video-of-soleimani-taunting-trump-over-idiotic-tweets-comparing-him-to-bartender-surfaces-online/
>
>   Weight Watchers really putting their weight being World War 3:
>   https://sputniknews.com/viral/202001041077944814-thisismyww-weight-watchers-ad-leaves-twitter-in-stitches-as-world-war-iii-trending-online/
>     https://t.co/TMq36jwAal
>     https://t.co/pAp0WMJQJl
>
>   Netanyahu "defending" America's murder of Iran's Soleimani:
>   https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001031077929194-netanyahu-says-israel-stands-alongside-us-in-its-just-struggle/
>   https://sputniknews.com/analysis/202001031077928904-israel-welcomes-the-assassination-of-soleimani-and-ready-for-repercussions/
>   and Netanyahu getting chummy with Pompeo couple days before the hit:
>   https://sputniknews.com/world/202001021077919238-pompeo-thanks-netanyahu-for-unwavering-commitment-to-counter-iran-amid-baghdad-embassy-attack/
>

> --
> You have reached the orifices of Zigger the Trigger N.gger.
> Lefty n.gger trigger warning: if you keep listening, you may be triggered.
> Prease pless 1, for ridicurous racis speling error tropes.
> Press 2, to plonk The N.gger from yo Inbox.
> Press 3, to see moar Google n.ggers at auto droned M.E. weddings.
> Press 4, for <very sinister music> Russians.
> Press 5, for snowflakes being melted by Milo the friendly G.yN.gger.
> Press 6, for Razer's politically correct banhammer.
> Press 7, for Sean K Quinn's moderation censorship.
> Press 8, to insist on your name being slightly misspelt.
> Press 9,

Remember, muh fl.pper n.pper tr.pper tr.gger n.ggers, do -not- search yandex images for "sexy vixen vinyl" - instead keep a stiff showing and rigid dedication to yer upstanding but hard 7 day challenges, with firm resolve whilst facing tight stables of upthrusting results.

Yo.

On a more serious note, Islamic refugees in Greek "refugee" camps are suffering significant gender bias - true story:

  #SinkTheBoats: Greek Coastguard Recorded Trolling and Trying to Sink a Migrant Raft!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/sinktheboats-greek-coastguard-recorded-trolling-and-trying-to-sink-a-migrant-raft/

      My new report on Greece for @RefugeesIntl highlights the situation for asylum seekers on the islands. While it is terrible for everyone, women and girls not only live like others in sub-standard conditions, but also face significant risks of sexual and gender-based violence. https://t.co/lInMqnrAET
        — Devon Cone (@devoncone) March 1, 2020

    Let’s just take a minute to reflect on how completely insane this situation is:
      - The war in Syria is basically over
      - These people have been living in Turkey for years
      - They are being released by Erdogan as a weapon against Europe, revenge for refusal of whites to help him in his war against Syria as he attempts to steal part of their country

    There is no way to possibly frame this as anything other than basic fraud. They are claiming to be “refugees,” but are not fleeing a war, and in fact are being used as a weapon to harm Europe.

    Mama Merkel is not going to be able to pull out her 2015 explanation again, and claim that these are all poor innocent babies who will die if they don’t live on welfare in Europe. I actually hope she tries it.

    At this point, I hope this whole thing escalates again, and these people just flood in.

    Probably, they won’t come in the same numbers. Because a big part of why so many came in 2015 is that Merkel said she wanted them to come because they would pay the pensions of old Germans by working in the high tech sector. I read many interviews with Africans and others that were making the trip, and the reason they gave was that Merkel invited them.

    Of course, it ended up that a majority of them were illiterate, even in Arabic, Urdu or Pashtun. Bound for the high tech sector they were not.

    They don’t talk about it much, but instead of paying pensions, the migrants cost Germans hundreds of billions of euros.

    The base programs between 2018 and 2021 were projected to cost nearly 80 billion, according to official numbers, which are a hoax (they remove all kinds of different costs).