Bad News/Good News

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Mar 2 23:48:42 PST 2020

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 07:03:11 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> More bad news is that I hear that especially hard-hit are old men.

	yes, it's the flu. Older people are more vulnerable. Oh wait, older people are more vulnerable TO ANY DISEASE. Who would have thought it???

> So, anyone want to take bets on whether I fall ill in the next 2-3 weeks?

	a more interesting bet is how long will it take for the flu hysteria virus to fade. How long before the current psy-op propagated by fucktards gets replaced by the next psy-op?

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2020_coronavirus_patients_in_China.svg

	in principle the psy-op has already 'peaked' since, as the chart shows, there are no new flu cases.