C++ dev needed for a 3D MESA Driver, RADV, AMDVLK, SwiftShader -- Re: EOMA68 Computing Devices manufacturing update

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 2 15:59:24 PST 2020

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 09:59:18AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> This bloke is evidently dedicated, that's for sure:
>
> https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates/2-7-5-manufacturing-spectre-analysis

Latest EOMA update, with a call for C++ dev for:

  "Which reminds me: if there is anyone who is a C++ programmer (or knows someone who is) who would like some actual money for working on a 3D MESA Driver, initially turning RADV or AMDVLK into something very similar to Google SwiftShader, please do get in touch."

  https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates/coronavirus-and-a-plan-for-pcb-testing

Speaking of greenfield development of hardware, Luke Leighton and his associates just keep soldiering on - bloody steamrollers I tell ya :)