Fw: Re: Assange Superseding Indictment

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:52:49 PDT 2020

Assange is probably the most interesting subject in terms of Cypherpunk movement.

The paradox of Assange. While Cypherpunks are advocating privacy for the "ordinary people" (e.g. the John Does), Assange denied the right to
Governments to have as well privacy. This may look as a joke that governments should have as well privacy and not been open (and 'opened') but when you think about it,
there is that sentence from Nietzsche that says 'Wenn dulange in einenAbgrundblickst, blickt derAbgrundauch in dich hinein' , in other terms if you fight monsters, do not become one yourself and if you look deep into the abyss, the abyss also looks deep into you.

That say making lessons to the one who is rotting in jail is a bit too comfortable.