CHAZ "autonomous" zone firing on all cylinders :D

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Jun 30 10:00:18 PDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 04:10:53PM +1000, Zig the N.g wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 10:19:02PM +1000, Zig the N.g wrote:
> > As grarpamp recently pointed out, "protests" often seem to be either coordinated by one large political faction or another, or get coopted as such.
> >
> > As such, it is sadly, absolutely no surprise to see Trump's CHAD Zone:
> >
> >    Trump Establishes Manlier CHAD Camp Next To CHAZ Camp
> >    https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-establishes-manlier-chad-camp-next-to-chaz-camp
>

> So for those who missed the memo, some "anarchists" created the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone.  Literally.  Kicked out the police and all.
>
> And the adventures in Autonomous Anarchist utopia continue daily of course:
>
>    CHAZ Occupier Suggests "Rounding Up All The White People" Into Work Brigades
>      Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,
>    https://summit.news/2020/06/15/chaz-occupier-suggests-rounding-up-all-the-white-people-into-work-brigades/
>    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chaz-occupier-suggests-rounding-all-white-people-work-brigades
>
>       A post that appeared on the subreddit for the Seattle ‘CHAZ’ autonomous zone that has been taken over by left-wing extremists suggests rounding up all the white people and organizing them into forced work brigades.
>
>       That’s right. Some of the very same people protesting against racism and slavery want to enslave people based on their skin color.
>
>       So progressive!
>
>       .. It was previously revealed that BLM occupiers were demanding white people each hand over $10 to their CHAZ comrades as a form of reparations.
>
>       As we highlight in the video below, CHAZ has quickly descended into the chaos and violent anarchy we all fully expected, although the media still ludicrously describes it as peaceful and friendly.
>       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWjQOnrZRg

CHAZ, "vibrant" as ever (on a daily basis no less :D) "CHOP"s ever onwards.

Nothin guite livin autonomously ...

   Seattle Police Chief Asks Why Black People Keep Dying In The 'Black Lives Matter' CHOP Zone
     Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,
   https://summit.news/2020/06/30/seattle-police-chief-asks-why-black-people-keep-dying-in-the-black-lives-matter-chop-zone/
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/seattle-police-chief-asks-why-black-people-keep-dying-black-lives-matter-chop-zone

      Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best asked why two African-Americans were dead at a place that “clamed to be working for Black Lives Matter” after a 16-year-old teenager was killed inside the CHOP police-free zone.

      Despite organizers urging occupiers to abandon the CHOP zone last week, it still remains very much active and as crime-ridden as ever.

      A 19-year-old man was shot dead and another wounded during an incident in the area two weekends ago.

      That was followed by a similar incident in the early hours of Monday which left a 16-year-old dead and a 14-year-old critically wounded.

      During a press conference where she was heckled throughout by BLM supporters, Police Chief Carmen Best stated, “It’s very unfortunate that we have yet another murder in this area identified as the CHOP – two African-American men dead at a place where they claim to be working for Black Lives Matter.”

Lord please let dis ennertainment continue.
We be mighty mighty grateful now...
Amen.