Could Teleporting Ever Work?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:35:43 PDT 2020

In the 1960s, while still in HS I wrote a short story (everything was still
paper then and unfortunately no longer have a copy) about a guy who uses a
quantum teleportation service to take a holiday on the planet of a nearby
star. Rather than moving his body the process only copied his mind into a
synth at the destination. His body on earth was placed in stasis. After his
holiday his updated mind was copied back to his Earth body.