[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jun 29 20:08:54 PDT 2020

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 12:45:29 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Punk-Stasi, I think I see you agreeing with Mirimir on some points in this
> thread.

	well Mirimir agreed with me when I said this 'covid' thing is a charade (it's a farce too), but he also wrote a bunch of propaganda, so I don't know...

> Are you letting us know that white supremacists have orchestrated
> everyone's behavior into voluntarily quarantining themselves,

	Hundreds of millions of people or more were put under house arrest. There's nothing 'voluntary' about that.

	And it wasn't done by white supremacists...alone. The white supremacists comment was just a side note on Mirimir's indirectly mentioning the chinese-raw-bat bullshit...that appeals to your typical western racist.

> turning our
> attention away from how differently covid-19 has been handled compared to
> past similar diseases, such that while we think we are engaging important
> issues and standing up for our values, we are actually ignoring what is
> really going on?

	Yes that part is about right. People are ignoring what's actually going on.

> There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
> group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
> responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
> people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
> masse, for profit.

	windows 10? android? crapple's i-crap? all of them and more? Ah, look at the Incredible Virtue of Murican Big Business Free Enterprise! Not even a single murican company fails to be evil as fuck.