Any Cypherpunk there ?

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jun 29 19:55:56 PDT 2020

>I do not live in Russia, I live in Madagascar, in the suburbs of Antananarivo, in Faravohitra, BP 231 ...

	I'll send you a postcard from argentina then =)

> About the fascist farce and the "law of the masks" over the planet,
>  this is like the "Reichstag Fire" technique... you put the virus somewhere (by accident or by malevolence) and you start to use it as a pretext to make the whole world submitting to your laws and you blame normal people for propagating the infection because they refuse to wear "the mask".

	Yep. That said, here, I in the last 3 months, I wore a mask for a total of something like 1 hour. I rode on the public bus wearing no mask. None of the small shops in my neighboorhood ever said anything about me not wearing a mask, including the chinese grocery store, owned and staffed by chinese (they eat raw bats eh). The only place where I had to wear their stupid 'mask' (I just used a piece of cloth) was a big supermarket.

	The point that big business are total garbage wasn't exactly lost on me.

> We live in a small community of 7 billion souls, all provided with a smartphone and driven by collective fears and psychoses.

	yep.

> That's hilarious to see all these idiots with their useless masks who think they're doing something great. If there was such a lethal virus, there would be piles of bodies in the streets everywhere by now.

	Exactly right.

> It's just one more of these "mutating" viruses probably resulting from a combination of pollution, greed, malevolence, human experimentation and other similar manipulations.
>
> And so what are we doing about that? Nothing... We let them imposing their pseudo-scientific laws with their limited knowledge of what really virus are...
>
> By now many people start to understand that the Covid-19 isn't exactly a biological virus... more a virus in the mind itself... collective delusion and dementia.

	and if seen in that true light, it is a powerful virus