Cointelegraph: Experts Split on Practical Implications of Quantum Cryptography

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jun 29 18:57:49 PDT 2020

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 23:54:43 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cointelegraph: Experts Split on Practical Implications of Quantum Cryptography.
> https://cointelegraph.com/news/experts-split-on-practical-implications-of-quantum-cryptography

	bullshit as usual.

	As far as I know so called 'quantum key distribution' needs an authenticated 'classical channel' to work, so it's completely pointless.

	Also, my current guess/understanding is that there isn't any 'entanglement' at all. Some property of some particles being 'entangled' simply means that there's some correlation and the correlation can only be known when the property is measured. So there's no transmision of anything - there's no 'action at a distance'. The correlation is established before the particles are separated/before anything is transmited.

	if somebody actually knows something about this, as opposed to parroting technofascist propaganda, feel free to comment.