[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:39:17 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020, 01:09 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:51:07 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

> > There's ~zero doubt that pigs can't fly. But the length of immunity
> > after recovery from COVID-19 is clearly an open question.
>
>         Still, your speculation is fear mongering propaganda. Also, you
> keep taking for granted that this 'covid' thing is real.

It's pretty real, I can swear it for my life, J.  I saw it in person.  I
smelled it.  I touched it.  I hugged it.  I kissed it.  And said good bye
in the end.  Hundreds of times in the last months.  Literally.  I got more
2 deaths today - number 199 and 200 - and decided it was enough.  I am
feeling dead.

Yep, my body's answer to viruses can be very fun.  This one, for example,
will never kill me.  Sorry, already tasted stronger flavours.  Not a
pleasent experience, of course.  My blood was and is being used in medical
researches and it is a bit annoying.  Gave researches some samples, gave a
friend a donation - cancer, 500 ml - and, well, already did it before two
weeks ago, donating blood to a public hospital.  So, I seem dead too.  Pale
and cold.

Well, there are dozens, and dozens, and more dozens of lovely cute
survivors too.  But they are wasted like me.

Now, I ask apologies to the whole list.  I did a lot of stupid noise here
in the last days because I am a stupid OT person with an stupid OT life.
And because I wanted desperately to annoy 2  (or more, don't know,
whatever)  stalkers.

Uncomfortable sensation, I needed help, sorry.  One of them is deeply _out_
my life, so I am less stressed and will try to sleep.  And eating _decent_
choco because I need to celebrate my f* luck.  Sh*t, it seems so wrong and
immoral doing it today, but...  well, the future can be cancelled still
today...  or tomorrow...  or never...  who can know?

So, take care and try to be happy, boys and girls.  And after 7 July, I
absolutely recommend the "Plague Songs" album.  It's indecent, immoral,
great, amazing fun.  Musical registers of our little end of the world...
Not definitive, don't worry Mirimir.  We will have electricity, I swear.
But - coff, coff! - no 5G, hahaha!  ;)