Any Cypherpunk there ?

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:56:52 PDT 2020

> I think the people who are whipping up before breakfast the anonymity networks that could save enslaved nations, are doing most of their work in private nowadays, to find more success.

Are nations really enslaved? Will these anonymity networks can really save anyone?

I'm personally not using Tor I don't trust in it and I'm sure it's completely controlled by all sort of governmental systems and under heavy monitoring in all cases.

But anyway as you described it, anything such an impenetrable communication framework that would be really dangerous for 'the actual system' (eg the big thing who decided all the sudden we all had to wear masks all over the world) would be known only by a small amount of people, that's obvious. Question remains how these people would get to know each others in a safe way ?