[WAR] The ministry of truth: NATO liberation of Libya, 2011

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:01:16 PDT 2020

https://www.aljazeera.com/

--

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.