what matters? -- Re: Superseding indictment of Julian Assange as of 6/24/2020

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:51:12 PDT 2020

Thank you so much.

Our enemies are our allies, over here.  Nonapproval is an indicator of
efficiency in finding the shared fight.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020, 1:20 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 09:36:54PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 03:53:01PM -0400, John Young wrote:
> > > Assange will be sacrificed and discarded by journalists once no longer
> useful.
> > > This is a long-standing practice to assure official protection and
> privilege.
> > > Assange once advocated this warning but was eventully coopted by
> journalists
> > > who joined his team and pushed the outreach to duplicitous journalism.
> > >
> > > Braying about threat to journalism by Assange's prosecution is a
> deception op
> > > conducted in cooperation with authorities. Snowden's promoters have
> admitted
> > > consulting with USG on what to publish, what to redact, what to
> withhold.
> > > Barton Gellman describes his following this CYA standard procedure in
> Dark
> > > Mirror.
> > >
> > > WikiLeaks burned sources with loose security, incoherent management,
> Julian's
> > > vanity and opportunism, thinking he could use cohorts for his purpose
> without
> > > penalty. The indictment outlines the parties he enlisted, quite a few
> likely
> > > to have decided to cooperate, like Sabu, the "Teenager," maybe
> Appelbaum,
> > > others pseudonymed.
> > >
> > > Those he has manipulated will turn against him under pressure from
> prosecutors
> > > against them, their families and friends. Same happened to Manning,
> Swartz,
> > > kirakou, Hammond, long list of others.
> > >
> > > Snowden will eventually be handed over to USG by those he came to
> trust the
> > > most. Trust wears thin over time and goosed by planted suspicions and
> doubts,
> > > ambition, need for income. And fans are notoriously fickle, don't give
> a shit
> > > after the excitement wanes, smears are spread, bots and media
> countermesures
> > > are unleashed, rewards are offered like Greenwald's "irresistables"
> > > undergirding The Intercept.
> > >
> > > And there is always the AP option for terminating JA. Treachery of
> supporters
> > > is too.
> >

> > Much true here.
> >
> > True men of principle do not suffer greatly for vainglorious ends.
> Though some may get caught up in the superficial, we should feel sorry for
> them on that count, whilst at the same time upholding principles worthy.
> >
> > Manning may have procured her relief from her "double jeopardy" with a
> (temp) non-disclosure, yet she remains vigilant to a tee in not "being a
> dog and knifing Assange" for her own physical freedom - the loyalty of a
> champion, and for the right foundation of righteous principle, so a huge
> and gracious -thank you- to Manning!

> [...]

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.