[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:45:29 PDT 2020

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020, 3:58 AM Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > >     exactly like the always since there living things appeared on
> earth. Old and sick people die. Of anything. See how fucking insane - and
> ridiculous the charade is?
> >
> > Well, being so old, I'd rather not be surrounded by people infected with
> > COVID-19. And fortunately, I live in an area with very few of them.
>

>         You can isolate yourself however you see fit. But voluntary
> quarantine is obviously NOT what this is about.

Punk-Stasi, I think I see you agreeing with Mirimir on some points in this
thread.

Are you letting us know that white supremacists have orchestrated
everyone's behavior into voluntarily quarantining themselves, turning our
attention away from how differently covid-19 has been handled compared to
past similar diseases, such that while we think we are engaging important
issues and standing up for our values, we are actually ignoring what is
really going on?

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.