[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sat Jun 27 22:27:55 PDT 2020

On 06/27/2020 09:38 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 19:41:45 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 06/27/2020 07:34 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

>>> 	'covid' doesn't exist, and 5G is a dream only for the technofascist 'elites'.
>>
>> OK, so what do you say is killing all those people?
>

> 	I guess you didn't even bother looking at the age of the people allegedly killed by the 'virus'?  So, do your homework, read wikimierda.

Sure, COVID-19 is mainly killing older people. Looking at various online
sources, almost half of fatalities were over 75. About 25% were 65-74,
and about 22% were 45-64. Only about 5% were under 45. And yes, for all
age groups, most of the fatalities had underlying health conditions.

But most of those people arguably died sooner that they would have, but
for COVID-19. Maybe not a lot sooner, I admit. But in the most heavily
affected areas, total death rates _did_ increase.

Anyway, I do get the argument that it would have made more sense,
overall, to just let everyone get infected, and let all the old and
infirm just die. That would arguably have avoided the huge economic
shitstorm that we'll be facing for the rest of the decade.

And damn, if you welcome the shitstorm, why complain so loudly about the
proximate cause? Isn't it all for the lulz?