[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:16:20 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020, 23:27 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         'covid' doesn't exist, and 5G is a dream only for the
> technofascist 'elites'.

J., some people believe in God, some people believe in chaos.  I do prefer
chaos, so watching Verizon giving up before being completely fucked is very
frustrating.  I was just waiting for a bit of mess - sweet, intense,
interesting fun, oh! - and you probably know it.

Meu humor está péssimo, perdao.  Você sabe que sou cordial, mas detesto
algumas empresas.  Essa está na lista, querido!  ;)

Sendo sincero, voce consegue me imaginar tendo orgasmos por causa de 5G?
Por favor, nao me julgue tao mal.  Tenho coisas melhores para molhar minhas
calcinhas, hunfs!  >:P

Mas se eu quiser acreditar na porcaria da COVID, o problema é meu.  Meus
medos, meus traumas, meus problemas, infelizmente.  OK, I am f* stupid.  So
what?

> And the rest of the year could well be worse. As in global financial
> > meltdown.
>
>         that would be great

+ 1.  Still waiting for it.

> And the rest of the decade could bring the end of our entire
> civilization.
>
>         and that would be so incredibly amazing. Side note, the correct
> spelling is CESSPOOL, not 'civilization'.

Nah, Mirimir isn't civilized at all...  Also both of us, you know it.

But in a moment of my life I bought chocolate for you...  Sorry, I was
pretty angry and eat everything thinking you were ignoring my messages
mentioning it.  The choco was f* horrible and I hated the taste, but I will
buy it again, sorry!  :'(

And I removed you from my Spam too.  But, please, stop thinking I want 5G
or you will return right now.  It's indecently creepy, f* weird!  Ugh!!!
(>o<)*