[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sat Jun 27 19:48:33 PDT 2020

See below.

On 2020-06-28 02:23, Mirimir wrote:
> Well, the US dollar may soon be toast. Maybe down 20%-30% by 2021, and
> might be replaced by a gold-backed greenback within a few years (if the
> US can find enough gold, anyway). And/or cryptocurrencies ;)

There was a sign at a grocery store here in Seattle this evening,
something like: "Cash payments require exact change due to nationwide
coin shortage." And in the greater Seattle area, an electronic sign
along the road last week, I assume from an official entity, flashing the
message: "July 4th is cancelled." I should take pics of both...

Doug