[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:02:30 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020, 21:00 Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> But hey, maybe I'll be dead (not just inside) so I won't care ;)

No, you won't die.  Sorry, people like us have no much luck in this
specific point.  Unfortunately, we will live enough for meeting each other
in person.  Really frustrating, tsc tsc...  ;)

Patience, please.  I cannot die now, my lovely Mirimir.  Sincerely sorry.
I promised to keep myself alive, sane, and enoughly healthy for being an
efficient panic button to some people for some time.

Absolutely boring and exhaustive, not charming at all, but necessary in the
moment.  They are more useful to the world than me, la la la...  They
always are, aff...  And two of them do hate me!

(Yep!  Grumpy cat feelings!  Think I need sugar or my bad mood will kill
people soon.  Don't worry, my stress is making me lose weight in a scary
way!  ;)

Ah, before I forget asking it again, do you want to try a conspiracy using
a completely public list just for fun?  No much free time and patience for
it now, but could be an interesting experience in the future...  puuurrrr...

Ah!  Not using this cute list and our names in the first experience, just
to keep everyone safe.

I do love you.  Keep yourself pretty safe too, please!  <3