LAX is testing thermal cameras as a coronavirus health measure - The Washington Post

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 05:27:43 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020, 4:26 PM Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > I see you speaking harm needlessly, and it is painful to see this.
>
>         OK Karl I see you're a fucking idiot, or govt agent, or both.

Those two effectively-true things are related to each other.

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.