Coronavirus: Thread - wtf psycho octopus cells

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jun 26 21:48:46 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 06:23:44PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.top10vpn.com/research/investigations/covid-19-digital-rights-tracker/
>     Contact Tracing Apps are being used in 28 countries
>     Alternative digital tracking measures are active in 35 countries
>     Physical surveillance technologies are in use in 11 countries
>     COVID-19-related censorship has been imposed by 18 governments
>     Internet shutdowns continue in 3 countries despite the outbreak
>
> Current score... Corona: 5, Statists: 100, Censors: 85, Economy: -35,
> Humanity: 0

I have no words for this - may be "caution advised" though :

[That super zoomed image man! W T F!]

   Coronavirus Causes Weaponized 'Tentacles' To Sprout From Infected Cells, Directly Inject Virus Into New Ones
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-causes-weaponized-tentacles-sprout-infected-cells-directly-inject-virus

      .."There are long strings that poke holes in other cells and the virus passes through the tube from cell to cell," said UCSF's Director of the Quantitative Biosciences Institute, Professor Nevan Krogan. "Our hypothesis is that these speed up infection."

         The images taken by scientists at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) laboratory in the US and University of Freiburg in Germany will be published in the medical journal Cell on Saturday.

         Most viruses do not cause infected cells to grow these tentacles. Even those that do, such as smallpox, do not have as many or the same type of branching as Sars-Cov-2, the virus behind Covid-19. -FT