Any Cypherpunk there ?

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jun 26 21:30:33 PDT 2020

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:27:44 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> Yes,
> this specifically includes Jews and people of color, as well as LGBTQ+
> populations and other marginalized groups.

	quinn is just your typical jew-fascist and outright asshole pretending that jews - who are obscenely 'overrepresented' in all criminal enterprises, are 'marginalized' .

	notice the double dishonesty of also pretending that people who are actually 'marginalized', people who are not white like quinn, are in the same boat as jews.

	sorry quinn, I can't understand what you're saying, your mouth is full of goldman sachs' cock.