Any Cypherpunk there ?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:31:50 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020, 21:28 Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

Fucking love you, Shawn.  F words for you, hahahaha!!!  <3

But, sorry, moderation in our specific case would be censorship...  Who, in
this world or in all the other ones, would accept a message of mine, for
example?  I was and I am a moderator in a few other lists, so I do not
trust the other moderators for good personal reasons.  I can be useful, but
not 100% fair without all the informations behind a single message.

It can be bullshit, but it can be someone sincerely asking for help.  And
not all the moderators are good persons.  Do you understand my sad point of
view?  :-/