Any Cypherpunk there ?

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:54:01 PDT 2020

Well I guess Cypherpunks aren't necessarily trying to destroy governments, there are plenty of organizations doing that very well... especially their own secret services.

My understanding of Cypherpunks is - as per their Manifesto - that they are trying to build privacy in a world where privacy is becoming a crime.

I thought recently that the biggest 'weapon' against a fascism regime would be to create the inability for that fascist regime to track, locate, monitor and spy someone.

I walk in the street right now. Nobody knows who I am. My neighbor doesn't know my name. I rent a flat without any ID. Nobody knows my name. My SIM card isn't linked to any ID (true). My credit card isn't my own credit card but belongs to someone who doesn't know me really. I get paid in Bitcoins. I go to a local shop and get cash against BTC without showing any ID. My phone cannot track me because it hasn'\t a GPS and so on ...

I know that with the time that sort of life will be harder and harder. Hence I feel it is a noble task to build a system where people can live a normal life and stay anonymous - as they want.

Anything we want to do now, we must *prove* that we are not criminals, we must take pictures of ourselves, dancing in front of a webcam and so on... not for me.

Interesting enough soon there will be Quantum crypto, and maybe NSA has already it.
How long can we trust these good old programs such as PGP? RSA wouldn't last a long time against a quantum computer ...

CRYPTOANALYZER

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.