BET founder Robert Johnson: "black people should be consulted before .. tearing down statues or firing someone for a comment they have made"

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:28:59 PDT 2020

Zig are you Black?

Karl Semich, coerced white anarchoprimitivist

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.