Assange Superseding Indictment

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:50:38 PDT 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:44 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> "LulzSec (who by then was cooperating with the FBI)"
>
> https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-superseding-indictment...
> In 2010, Assange gained unauthorized access to a government computer system of a NATO country. In 2012, Assange communicated directly with a leader of the hacking group LulzSec (who by then was cooperating with the FBI), and provided a list of targets for LulzSec to hack. With respect to one target, Assange asked the LulzSec leader to look for (and provide to WikiLeaks) mail and documents, databases and pdfs. In another communication, Assange told the LulzSec leader that the most impactful release of hacked materials would be from the CIA, NSA, or the New York Times. WikiLeaks obtained and published emails from a data breach committed against an American intelligence consulting company by an “Anonymous” and LulzSec-affiliated hacker. According to that hacker, Assange indirectly asked him to spam that victim company again.

it should be noted in 2011 at DEF CON Sabu the rat fuck was helping FBI NatSec "hack the hackers" using DirtBoxes with custom exploit chains.

at first i thought this was just widely targeted, but they had to code a blacklist over the course of two days at con. (how do I know this? their kit had bugs, like any software, and denial of service meant DRT crash and unobstructed egress ... for a little while :)

best regards,