Contact

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Wed Jun 24 18:03:09 PDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 08:35:31PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> Cpunks,
>
> Many accounts were recently disabled from this list.  I just discovered the
> situation myself and re-enabled my account.  Is the list administrator able
> to bulk re-enable the accounts of everybody else affected, to undo this
> accidental censorship?

Accidental indeed! You are right, Karl, that many had mail messages disabled.

No doubt due to my misconfiguration a week ago...

I've now reset ALL the mailman "bounce scores," so hopefully people are getting this message even if they were temporarily held. Sorry I didn't see this problem earlier - I don't have mailman set to send notifications when a bouncing address' email is temporarily disabled.
 - Greg