Black memes are now hate crimes -- Re: [MINISTRY] [CENSORSHIP] - GoFundMe defunds black woman for criticising black man (Floyd)

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun Jun 21 08:47:09 PDT 2020

Welp, the Ministry is in overdrive trying to shut down memes - especially those tweeted by the president of the USA - and especially specially dank Black toddler memes targetting CNN.

Literally can't make this up - daily life in the Grand Ole U S of A, is now such an intense daily cluster check of glorious memes that this be daily blows all comedy shows to shreds.

Soap, on with Twitter and CNN's latest own goal with Twitter's CEO Jack Dorsey firmly planting feathers in the cap of Donald Trump like feathers are going out of style:

   Twitter Joke Police Flag Trump Meme as Manipulated, Remove It for Copyright
      Andrew Anglin, June 20, 2020
   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/twitter-joke-police-flag-trump-meme-as-manipulated-remove-it-for-copyright/

      .. https://t.co/vnRpk0zl5y
      — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2020

      [That was a meme of a very young pair of toddlers with a possibly, possibly presumably, fake CNN chiron
       saying "Terrified toddler runs from racist baby"]

       Twitter decided that it was necessary to inform people that this was in fact not a real video from CNN, inserting a “manipulated media” tag into Trump’s tweet.

       Following that action, they decided to go ahead and delete the tweet entirely, claiming that it violated copyright.

       Of course, it didn’t violate copyright. You’re allowed to use little clips from things to make memes under the doctrine of “fair use.”

       I think the whole situation must have been embarrassing to them, having felt the need to inform people that a piece of humor was “doctored,” as if they are so humorless they saw the video and wondered themselves if it had actually run on CNN.

       This might just seem like a funny, silly situation. But it is something that we should take note of. When the current revolutionary system achieves its goal of completely taking over law enforcement, jokes will be considered serious business. “High Crimes and Memedemeanors,” they may call it.

       The new cops, which will be called “social workers,” absolutely will show up to your house for memes you posted on the internet. There is zero chance that this will not happen.

       It will likely happen to you personally if you don’t take my advice and get outside of the main cities.

       Beyond that, censoring Trump’s tweet was just about flexing on him, showing just how far they’re going to go in manipulating his prospects in the election, and gloating that there is nothing he can do about it.

If you want civilization, ya might have to move to Russia:

   Viral Images Of Putin's 'Cathedral Of War' Like "A Glimpse Of An Alien Civilization"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/viral-images-putins-cathedral-war-glimpse-alien-civilization

      [awesome pics not attached]