BlackHoleCloud: Another Hardware VPN/Tor Box

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 18:25:36 PDT 2020

http://blackholecloud.com/

BlackHoleCloud

Now with Shadowsocks, Wireguard, OpenVPN, Stunnel, and a Tor Bridge.
Dedicated VPN servers matched to a Tiny Hardware Firewall VPN endpoint
Build your servers in 19 cities around the globe

Introducing our newest and fastest security solution: the J2157-3602.
Dual Radios: 802.11ac 5Ghz and 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz.

OpenVPN, OpenVPN wrapped in Stunnel, Wireguard VPN, Tor and more.
    We have observed over 60 Mb/s thoughput using an Ethernet
connection and Wireguard VPN.
    Gigabit Ethernet ports, two physical WiFi radios.
    Shadowsocks, OpenVPN, WireGuard VPN, Tor via Tor bridge or Tor via VPN.
    Captive Portal friendly.
    Use a tethered phone as the Internet source.
    Unlimited bandwidth, Malware, Virus, and ad blocking

WiFiConsulting, Inc. provides VPN and consulting services to
individuals, corporations and government agencies. Our focus is
wireless network security. We are based in Washington, DC and have
ourselves been wireless since 1996.
They also did...
http://www.hotspotvpn.com/
http://www.tinyhardwarefirewall.com/