ping

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Thu Jun 18 14:29:41 PDT 2020

On 20-06-18 14:23:02, Mirimir wrote:
> Thanks. I wasn't paying attention, but I did notice the warning about my
> list membership being disabled:
>
>> Your membership in the mailing list cypherpunks has been disabled due
>> to excessive bounces
>
> I'm not sure whether that was a cypherpunks server issue, or a Riseup
> issue, which was perhaps triggered by a cypherpunks server issue.

The list admin published a few days ago that the list was experiencing
trouble and has been rectified. You must not have recieved that
message. Check the public archive.

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org