Attempt to Log Handling Compromise Severely Resisting Discovery

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:22:29 PDT 2020

The command is working after re-copy-pasting it after sending this email.
Seems it was related to the first copy-buffer or somesuch.

The system is an olimex teres running armbian ubuntu 18, and has had the
radio disabled using 'nmcli radio all off; sudo systemctl disable
NetworkManager;" for some time now.  it is running the same install it was
when the keyboard, which has a usb-programmable avr chip, was sending
incorrect keycodes.  the incorrect keycode behavior has stopped.