Whether To Design Open Source Public Records Equipment

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 16 21:03:09 PDT 2020

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:55:46 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Friday, June 12, 2020, 11:06:01 AM PDT, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>  >   As a side note of sorts, the argument (just an assertion actually)  that it's ok to record people on 'public property' is exactly govcorp's 'argument' eh?
>
> You apparently don't realize that when government does that surveillance, it generally only uses that data for the detriment of a citizen.  If the information collected is embarrassing to the government itself, that information doesn't usually see the light of day.
> I want to see that pattern changed.

	I think the pattern should be changed to one in which there's no government surveillance and no goverment. That's easier said than done of course, but I think 'your idea' of   crowdfunding a system of self-defense against the state would be a better tactic thant wearing 'black boxes'.

	Furthermore, taking into account that the state is protected by cops and soldiers, then self-defense against the state entails the extermination of cops and soldiers - who are easier and cheaper targets than their bosses.