List broken; now fixed

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Tue Jun 16 19:39:50 PDT 2020

Apologies that the list was bouncing all day today (after around 9am US Eastern Daylight Time).

I botched a setting in Postfix, and didn't realize it until 13 hours later!

It looks like anyone who submitted to the list would have received a bounce message (complaining about spamc), and the message was not received or processed. You'll need to resend if you want the message to go to the cypherpunks list.

The good news is I had a pleasant day outdoors, out and about (alone!) on the trails where I live. Rather than sitting in front of my computer all day. The bad news is it was evident in about 2 seconds that something was wrong, when I checked my mail, because I had not received any messages since this morning. Not even spam!

Mea culpa. Things now seem to be fixed. Let the conversation continue!
 - Greg