the pornography thing -- Re: Up Front Discussion

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jun 15 02:11:51 PDT 2020

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 07:34:51AM -0400, Karl wrote:
> Hi Zenaan, thanks so much for your communication.

> Some learn that going to a movie with really high expectations, results
> > often in a disappointment, especially with the endless Jewish agenda to
> > miscegenate, pornify, glorify violence, and de-white, all of white culture
> > (which agenda as many know is well documented by many Jewish sources).
> >

> I wasn't aware of the Jewish thing and would be interested in seeing this
> documentation.

Now firstly, free speech is the right to communicate - so is there anything inherently wrong with communication of a prurient nature?

Liberals say no, there are only personal choices, and the consequences thereof, and we ought uphold the individual's right to make all personal choices (and to suffer, or be responsible for) all the consequences - and so if you find yourself addicted to porn, or anything else for that matter, what you choose to do about that, ought be a matter for you, and you alone.

Put another way, "what right do I have, over you personally, to 'control' what you personally choose to view, consume, read, say, or otherwise do with your body and your life?"

When looked at objectively, for one man (I use the word in it's generic meaning) to exercise control over another in such a way, is simply despotic; and by perfect analogy, to allow such power into the hands of any government, is, similarly, despotic.

So hopefully we proceed in the conversation on a sane foundation - with wisdom lying in the balance of the choices that each individual makes for himself.

And the interesting fact here is that the porn industry is a very Jewish affair, since the inception of its modern incarnation at least.

Check out the following if you want to find out a little more about this particular rabbit hole - books and references included :)

   All you need to know about the Jewish Porn Industry but were afraid to ask!
   https://davidduke.com/everything-you-want-to-know-about-the-jewish-porn-industry-but-were-afraid-to-ask/

      http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/120616.mp3
      .. not only is the porn industry dominated by Jews, but many genres of porn, such as inter-racial porn, are not profitable but are pushed anyway.

      .. Watch the David Duke Video on this subject: Freud and The Jewish Sexual Revolution
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuXIozVW5e4

   Jewish Prof Says Porn is “Atavistic Hatred” Toward Gentiles
   https://davidduke.com/jewish-professor-boasts-of-jewish-pornography-used-as-a-weapon-against-gentiles/

      Jewish Professor Boasts of Jewish Porn as a Weapon Against Gentiles

      ..  The first is one of the leading Jewish newspapers in Israel, Haaretz. The article is written by a Jewish writer Josh Lambert who wrote a book that boasts of the Jewish role in pornography in the Western World. ...

   The Jewish Role in the Porn Industry — An New Video from Mark Collett
   https://davidduke.com/the-jewish-role-in-the-porn-industry/

      Mark Collett: .. Whilst in the West we are seeing an increasing amount of sexualised material pushed upon society, in Israel family values take centre stage and by law internet pornography is blocked by internet service providers.  ...

   Porn Addiction — A Devastating Jewish Globalist Media Influence and How to Defeat It!
   https://davidduke.com/the-great-porn-experiment-one-more-devastating-jewish-globalist-influence/

      Commentary By Dr. David Duke

      The following is an absolutely vital, and I mean truly vital video — especially for the male readers of www.DavidDuke.com, across Europe and around the world.

      There is now overwhelming scientific evidence that Internet porn addiction is an epidemic, especially among men. It is an epidemic with many devastating effects upon men both young and old throughout the world. Not only has pornography been overwhelmingly dominated by Jews, as the article by Jewish professor Nathan Abrams shows, (you can find his article from the Jewish Intellectual Quarterly on this site) the Jewish porn kings are motivated not just by money but by racial hatred against Europeans. They see pornography as a weapon of revenge for real or imagined European wrongs against Jews from the time of Romans to the modern day.

      .. The following is a lecture to the famous TED speaking forum by Psychology Teacher Gary Wilson.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU

If you want another eye opener, check out The Secret Behind Communism :

   The Secret Behind Communism
   https://daviddukeonline.com/product/the-secret-behind-communism/

      By Dr. David Duke, incorporating the writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Frank Britton and others. This is the single most important work on the ethnic origins of the Russian Revolution and the greatest Holocaust in the history of mankind: Soviet Communism and its tentacles which spread out all over the world.

      It is estimated that more than 30 million—and perhaps untold millions more—died in the Holocaust which Communism created.

      From the millions who suffered in the Gulags through to the Ukrainian Holodomor—which is still the single greatest genocide in all history—the blood-stained hands of Communism and its creators brought untold misery and deprivation to nearly half the world’s population.

      This book rips aside the curtain which has been placed to cover up the single, dedicated, fanatic and murderous ethnic group which founded and controlled this “worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization” (as Churchill called it): Jewish Supremacists.

      Read of how Jewish Supremacists created and guided the Communist movement, from its germination, to the “Russian” Revolution, the seizure of Eastern Europe, its tentacles in America and Britain, South Africa and even in early Communist China.

      The great Russian patriot Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who himself suffered greatly in the Jewish-run Gulags, and who later won the Nobel Prize, stated these powerful words:

      “You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They Hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse…

      More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their blood-stained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history.

   April 9 is the Anniversary of the Zio Massacre at Deir Yassin — Remember!
   https://davidduke.com/deir-yassin-the-gulag-porn-and-the-violence-of-hollywood/