Up Front Discussion

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 07:59:48 PDT 2020

Ehh I read "there may be a chance" prior to what you wrote, which I still
see quoted below.  I hear it as assuming low likelihood of what comes after.

Just looking for collaboration, Zenaan.  I github'd you and found IQNets
with its empty codebase: do you guys need help taking that somewhere?

Since iqnets replaces tor and has no code in it, it looks pretty legit,
although I wouldn't expect that to make sense to anybody.

I've calmed down and am remembering to take you out of the To: field this
time.  Sorry about that.

I've struggled for years against many obstacles to move forward on reliable
logging and was excited to see Jim's project.