Software Development for PBB Or Similar Project

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jun 13 05:05:14 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 06:29:30PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> Checking to see if anybody is interested in working on this, possibly with
> me, on the software side.  I don't know you and am half crazy, but I still
> know some code.
>
> grarpamp, Jim said the device has room for an SDR.  A generalized secure
> network would also be a great thing.
>
> I have not read most of this list, if that's not obvious.  I read source
> code a lot better than english.

There may be a chance this project could have a positive net effect.

In terms of device, step PRIMARY, is to free you and your users from the clutches of google/apple etc.  For example the Librem 5 may be a good base platform on which to add any daughter board you guys come up with...

At the very least, rooting your mainstream 'tard-phone is likely up on your list already, of course.

Good luck,