freedom - evolution of jew-kristian fascism in the western cesspool [RESEND]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 11 21:31:41 PDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:24:36AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > There is a Christian philosophy of a "holy catholic church"
> > > which will answer the remaining questions for Wo/Man regarding
> > > religion.  Is that desirable?  Or should there be no connection to the
> > > Divine in this new order?
> >
> > 	there's never been any connection to the 'divine' <snip>
>
> You are of course entitled to hold that as true - I take it that you've not read of the adventures of Vincent Ferrer, or in more recent times, Wigglesworth?

For those interested, the following is a sweet little read, small 'novel' sized book, only 192 pages:

   St. Vincent Ferrer, The Angel of the Judgement
   Fr. Andrew Pradel, O.P.
   Tan Books, www.TANBooks.com
   ISBN 978-0-89555-686-8

(This one was originally published in 1863, so should likely be available on Gutenberg and/or archive.org somewhere...)

probably in your local library and if not it should be :)

And for those up for a much more meaty but no less captivating tomb, Wigglesworth clocks in at 846 slightly larger pages - and he is just last century, so photos and all :)

   Smith Wigglesworth
   The Complete Collection

   Compiled by Roberts Liardon
   publisher - Whitaker House