Whether To Design Open Source Public Records Equipment

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:17:54 PDT 2020

Punk, it sounds like you might be very concerned around this project.  It
sounds like you need to know that the situation of people being monitored
by others will not worsen, is that correct?

Me, I am very scared around what can happen to me, and what can happen to
others, and I need to know I will have belief and support around these
things happening, after they are over.  I do not find that belief and
support without reviewable evidence, at this time.  That's roughly where I
come from.

Obviously the engineering work will happen anyway by people who care to do
it rather than discuss it, but it is nice to make sure we are making good
choices, because we can influence that process a lot.