freedom - evolution of jew-kristian fascism in the western cesspool [RESEND]

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 9 20:02:50 PDT 2020

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 20:53:28 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > So, you can't be sure that a totalitarian state won't re-arise?
> >
> >         That is of course a posibility. So the options are, stick to  technocratic theocratic tyranny, or overthrow it. The fact that government can be 're-created' is obviously not a pro-government argument. You're trying to argue against freedom because it allows people to do bad things?
>
> Well, you see, I'm at a little bit of an impasse.  What am I going to
> do in my anarchist paradise when such a threat to freedom arises?

	defend yourself - but wait a second. Your first objection was idiotic. I pointed that out and you completely ignored it. And now you embarked on another idiotic non argument?

	" you can't be sure that a totalitarian state won't re-arise?"

	Nobody can,  and so what. Can you be sure that you won't be run over by a car tomorrow? Better stay at home, forever.

> I'm in the darkness here, help me see the light.
>
> > > Why don't you and I duke it out and see whose philosophy is more powerful?
> >
> >         we've exchanged messages multiples times and I don't think you ever presented any philosophy...
>
> I'm presenting one now.  That without government, one finds out who's
> philosophy is best by "duking it out".

	that's not a philosophy. That's just a false assertion which you're not even pretending to defend. What's next? Dictionary definition of anarchy is 'chaos'?

> >         so go ahead, prove that your brand of jew-kristian lunacy is 'true' and that government(organized crime) is morally good. Prove that you have any authority to rule your neighbors.
>
> Why use reason?  Isn't reason a type of totalitarian control'?

	No, reason is what shows that theocrats and statists like you don't have a leg to stand on.

	so go ahead, prove that your brand of jew-kristian lunacy is 'true' and that government(organized crime) is morally good. Prove that you have any authority to rule your neighbors.

	I am waiting.