Chat History and Contact Mysteriously Erased In Telegram

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:10:40 PDT 2020

Cecilia.

I will have to rebuild my mind and emotions to comprehend that you are back
online.  It's good, I really do that a lot.

I hope you are well.  You live kind of far away to consider being in my
life, but it sounds like you'd like me out of yours?

How's your storm?

I discovered yesterday my laptop's keyboard is sending incorrect keycodes
to its mainboard.  And I thought the typos were all me!  I ordered a
replacement from olimex in bulgaria, but I think I might try a pinebook
next time, if there is a next time and I can afford it then.  It's so
exciting to discover there are so many distributors of open source
computers.  I never knew.

Is telegram working for you?

I made https://caringneed.org/ .  It's a wiki-on-blockchain.  It needs
somebody to make one edit to it, any change at all really, but I really
don't want to burden anyone except myself.

I privately messaged 3 other people about losing contact with you and
trying to get back in contact.

There's some ongoing police violence in my country, and people are
archiving scads of video of it, see for example
https://github.com/pb-files/pb-videos.git .

Karl