Cryptocurrency:

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:59:15 PDT 2020

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, June 7, 2020 9:47 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Jun 2020 19:42:08 +0000
> "other.arkitech" other.arkitech at protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > I've found this resource about cypherpunks:
> > https://github.com/jooray/cypherpunk-research
>
> now you have to find the obvious flaws in it

The one that called my atention is the inclusion of CSW.

Any other flaws you spot?

Regarding monero I think I am not judging it fairly. It has a feature that USPS has not, which is to hide movements beyond the protection of Addresses being anonymous. Perhaps more, as I haven't looked at it in depth.
What I said were light thoughts about privacy, but I stand as well on the social need to share accounting for whatever is considered that needs to have public traceability, like public money, which I think it should work like a pot between 2, but instead of 2, all -voluntary- contributors. (I fear you if I mention the tabu word,.. tax.. sick! I said it) : )