The Daily Hodl: Cryptographer Matthew Green Warns Access to End-to-End Encryption Is Under Attack

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jun 6 20:10:15 PDT 2020

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 02:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Daily Hodl: Cryptographer Matthew Green Warns Access to End-to-End Encryption Is Under Attack.
> https://dailyhodl.com/2020/06/05/cryptographer-matthew-green-warns-access-to-end-to-end-encryption-is-under-attack/

	more retarded propaganda trying to sell the infinitely idiotic lie that facebook-mosad provides 'end to end' 'encryption'.

	"open letter to Facebook...criticizing the social network’s plans to implement E2E across all of its messaging platforms"

	Plans...I'm speechless...

	And, like clockwork : "The worst crimes, like distribution of child abuse media,"

	free speech is the worst crime now. Oops, their mask fell off...yet again.

	so here we have a random pentagon website(dailyhodl.com) which publishes pentagon propaganda under the guise of...who knows what, and pushes malware from the following sources :

	googletagservices.com
	dianomi.com
	wp.com
	googlesyndication.com
	onesignal.com
	cointraffic.io
	font.googleapis.com

	yeah, nothing says freedom like the free arpanet and the free journos who publish free garbage...all thanks to TECHNOLOGY!!!