Cryptocurrency:

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:52:36 PDT 2020

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:15 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> "other.arkitech" other.arkitech at protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > Privacy to me falls more on the ability to do real P2P end2end (real end2end) encrypted trades between 2 nodes without awareness of the rest.
>
> how does that work? Is it something similar to the lightning network, using the 'public system' to settle potential disagreements?

it is fair comparison, but as opposed to LN, USPS does not use a different network. The same set of nodes that create the public system are building a separate mesh of P2P connections where they trade each other. The private system.
The private system would be the main source of public transactions, both systems can create a closed economic ecosystem.